eAssist Spotlight – Tiffany Bache
- How long have you been with eAssist? Since 1, 2018
- What interests you about the dental billing field? The game of cat and mouse with the insurance companies! The insurance companies try to find ways not to pay, and I love the investigative work behind finding ways to get them to pay.
- Why did you apply to be an eAssist contractor? I have a 4 year old son and the idea of doing what I loved to do while also being able to be an active part of my son’s life growing up was an amazing opportunity.
- What is your favorite aspect of your position with eAssist? I love being able to help SC’s and feeling like I have made a positive impact on their experience and success with eAssist. As their ” eAssist tour guide” I watch them grow, thrive, and flourish and it gives me a sense of pride for them and proud to be a member of their team.
- One interesting fact about yourself? I have always loved playing and watching softball/baseball. So much so that I named my son after a baseball stadium. Camden, from the Baltimore Orioles stadium Camden Yards.