03 Jan Word from CEO- Be The Change
Be the change that you wish to see in the world. -Mahatma Gandhi
Another new year, another opportunity to turn over a new leaf. Change is good when it is to improve and to grow. Let go of the typical that hasn’t worked for you in the past and embrace a new path. What most people look at as New Year resolutions are:
Typical Top Ten New Year Resolutions
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Become more physically fit.
- Lose weight- 55% of all Americans are overweight.
- Quit smoking.
- Find work life balance to enjoy life more.
- Quit drinking.
- Get out of debt.
- Learn something new.
- Help others.
- Get organized
According to a government web site, additional popular New Year’ Resolutions include such areas as:
- Get a better education
- Get a better job
- Reduce stress on-the-job
- Reduce stress overall
- Save money 6. Take a trip
Each New Year’s Resolution is in itself a challenge.
- A challenge for change.
- A challenge for improvement.
- A challenge for a higher level of success.
- A challenge for more effort and determination.
Many resolutions are external manifestations rather than inward improvements. Think of how an inward improvement spiritually would help you in all challenge areas of your life. How would change affect your spirit and self-worth?
Thank-you all for joining me in another year with eAssist and another opportunity to change and to grow with our great company. I am looking forward to your ideas, your plans and your visions.
Dental Billing Tips and News for Pros; Edition #131