eAssist Honors Dr. Kyle Taylor and Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry with Top Practice Award
Bloomington IN, August 2020 – Dr. Kyle Taylor and the team at Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry is eAssist’s most recent recipient of the Top Practice Award. This honor is awarded each month to two exceptional eAssist clients who embody the values of integrity, expertise and grace, while providing exemplary patient care, running efficient operations, and giving back to their communities. Presented to the practice as a whole, the award recognizes the need for a cohesive unit to run a practice to the highest standards.
In 2001 Dr. Kyle Taylor founded Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry to be a very different and very special place for parents to bring their children to start a lifelong journey of comprehensive dental care and good oral health. The office was designed to be a playground for a child’s imagination – a kind, gentle, creative environment that looks and feels nothing like a typical dental office. In fact, their mantra is – “Behind every smile there is a story. Make your child’s a fairy tale!”
Dr. Taylor describes the office as “a magical remake of Jack and the Beanstalk” which includes:
- The “Giant’s Courtyard” (aka, the waiting room).
- The “Floss and Brush Castle” in which both children and parents alike enjoy finding hidden items that are intricately painted on the walls relating to the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Throughout the “castle” (the entire office), the storybook of beautiful art unravels in every room, allowing children to lose themselves in imagination.
These kid-friendly spaces and activities help children get excited to come to the dentist, and ease their anxiety. But of course behind the magic is the commitment Dr. Taylor and his entire team share to improve their patients’ oral health by providing better access, streamlined care, and educational prevention.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) recommend a child be seen by a pediatric dentist at six months of age, and no later than their first birthday. Obviously, infants and toddlers require a very different type of dental office and experience than adults, and Bloomington Pediatric delivers:
- Newborns to 2 year olds are seen in specially-designed infant dental rooms – i.e., the Giant’s Fish Tank, the Giant’s Circus Room, or the Giant’s Toy Room.
- As the baby grows older, the specially designed benches can be made into a dental chair.
- They eventually graduate to the “big kids” room, known as the Giant’s Porch.
- Wherever the child is seen, parents comfortably watch and listen from viewing benches.
- A separate waiting room and private Arctic Room are reserved for children who do better in a more private, quiet environment, such as those with special needs.
The Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry team is well-known in the community. They enjoy giving presentations to surrounding daycares, preschools, and grades K-12, advocating dental health, and exciting children to share what they learn with family and friends. They host field trips for children’s groups to explore the “Floss and Brush Castle,” and sponsor or donate to organizations and teams in which patients are involved.
About Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry
Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry was founded in 2001 by Dr. Kyle Taylor specializing in the comprehensive dental care of infants, children, adolescents and patients with special healthcare needs. When Dr. Taylor created Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry, he had a vision that would change how children in Southern Indiana received dental care. Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry was to be a state of the art, progressive practice using the most advanced treatment methods in a child-centered environment. This approach was to include cutting edge digital radiography equipment so as to minimize each child’s exposure during radiographs.
With his vision and expertise – along with the expertise of a second doctor, 14 caring team members, and a second office in Bedford – Bloomington Pediatric Dentistry has successfully made that vision into a reality and added a few perks along the way!
Learn more at: https://www.bloomingtonpediatricdentistry.com/
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions is the nation’s leading provider of virtual insurance billing services for dental offices. The company’s end-to-end solution eases the burden on office staff, while optimizing the claims payment and appeals process. eAssist ultimately helps practices be more efficient, profitable and patient-focused.
Learn more at: https://dentalbilling.com/