Dr. Prashant Verma and the Teams at Centreville Endodontics & Capitol Endodontics Honored with eAssist Top Practice Award
Centreville VA, March 2021 – Dr. Prashant Verma and the Teams at Centreville Endodontics & Capitol Endodontics are eAssist’s most recent recipients of the Top Practice Award. This honor is awarded each month to two exceptional eAssist clients who embody the values of integrity, expertise and grace, while providing exemplary patient care, running efficient operations, and giving back to their communities. Presented to the practice as a whole, the award recognizes the need for a cohesive unit to run a practice to the highest standards.
Dr. Prashant Verma earned his DDS degree from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in California, then practiced as a general dentist for two years before pursuing specialty training in endodontics. He completed his specialty training and MS in biomedical sciences from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry.
His esteemed colleague and partner, Dr. Ali Nosrat, received his DDS and MS in endodontics from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, practicing there and becoming board-certified before coming to the US. He then completed his second endodontic residency training and Masters in Oral Biology from the University of Maryland in Baltimore, where he and Dr. Verma met as co-residents.
In addition to their clinical partnership, Drs. Verma and Nosrat maintain an active research collaboration and publish articles together in high-impact journals, especially in the field of regenerative endodontics. All four doctors at Centreville and Capitol Endodontics are Diplomates of the American Board of Endodontics and specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists, and merit bios rife with impressive awards, recognition, faculty positions, publications and affiliations.
Given this powerhouse quartet, supported by an experienced endodontic staff, it is no surprise the practice is thriving. And, that they are proud of what they believe makes them unique:
- Expertise and experience – Both Centreville and Capitol Endodontics provide the full scope of endodontics with expertise ranging from non-surgical and microsurgical treatments to cutting-edge regenerative therapies. They also diagnose and treat cracked teeth, facial pain of dental origin and traumatic dental injuries. Each doctor performs over a thousand endodontic treatments per year, with expertise in complicated dental procedures, including root canal therapy, endodontic retreatment and root canal surgery.
- Modern technology – The practice is limited solely to endodontic treatment using state-of-the-art technology specific to the specialty. This makes diagnosis and treatment more efficient and precise, which equates to a more positive experience for the patients and faster healing.
- Easy access to specialist care – With such conveniences as extended hours, fast appointments, rapid response to questions and inquiries, and same-day appointments for emergencies.
- Integrated team approach – Referrals are accepted only from carefully vetted general dentists who apply the same professional principles in their offices. As part of the patient’s total care team, they ensure the patient is always surrounded by people they trust.
- Honesty and affordability – Treatment cost information is provided up-front, and patients are assisted in navigating dental insurance and alternative payment options, such as in-office financing and credit plans.
- Care, comfort and personalized service – The entire staff does everything possible to alleviate dental anxiety and make the experience pain-free and as enjoyable as possible, e.g., clear explanations about what to expect, use of headphones, and sedation options.
About Centreville Endodontics & Capitol Endodontics
The four doctors at Centreville Endodontics & Capitol Endodontics are Diplomates of the American Board of Endodontics and specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. The expert team is led by Drs. Prashant Verma and Ali Nosrat, includes an experienced endodontic staff, and provides the full scope of endodontics ranging from non-surgical and microsurgical treatments, to cutting-edge regenerative therapies, to diagnosis and treatment of facial pain and dental injuries. The two offices serve the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
Learn more at: https://www.centrevilleendodontics.com/
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions is the nation’s leading provider of virtual insurance and patient billing services for dental offices. The company’s end-to-end solution eases the burden on office staff, while optimizing the claims submission, appeals, and reconciliation process. We also offer a uniquely comprehensive suite of related services, ultimately helping dental practices be more efficient, profitable and patient-focused.
Learn more at: https://dentalbilling.com/