eAssist Launches Buying Power Program to Skyrocket Dental Practice Profitability
Practices of All Sizes Given the Collective Buying Power of 1,800+ Dentists
SALT LAKE CITY – May 10, 2021 – eAssist Dental Solutions, the nation’s leading provider of virtual dental insurance and patient billing services, announced the launch of its new eAssist Buying Power dental membership & discount program. Described as a powerful combination of large-group discounts and a digital mastermind society of world-class dental practice owners. “At eAssist we’re dedicated to helping dental practices be more efficient and profitable so they can focus on serving patients instead of fretting over cash flow. Buying Power gives members the opportunity to achieve a new level of profitability and ease of buying by taking advantage of negotiated rates on the industry’s best products and services. In addition, they’ll gain access to a collective brain trust of highly successful practice owners willing to share their practice management and business-building expertise,” explained Dr. James Anderson, eAssist CEO and Founder.
Program members will have access to a wide range of the industry’s most respected, and innovative products, services, equipment, education and consulting resources at the lowest possible prices. Each offering is carefully vetted and selected by a team of successful, practicing dentists who have collectively built over 21 profitable dental practices in their careers. The team then negotiates the best corporate group discounts based on the buying power of more than 1,800 eAssist member dentists, so far.
“An individual dentist or single-office practice doesn’t have much bargaining power. But eAssist Buying Power is like an 1800 member practice, and that gives us a lot of leverage with the biggest suppliers to negotiate substantial savings and rebates. Our members don’t have to spend time price-shopping, trying to negotiate, or even comparing the quality of brands and vendors; we do all that for them. We make saving money easy,” said Dr. Warren Willis, Buying Power Co-founder & COO.
Buying Power Member Savings & Benefits
- Supplies. Low pricing on superior brands and top quality dental materials and supplies, including annual rebates on many supply purchases.
- Equipment. Deep discounts and rebates on chairs, cabinetry, lights, intraoral scanners, dental mills, 2D/3D imaging, sterilizers, air compressors, and more. Deep discounts of service work. Extended eighteen month warranty on all large equipment purchases.
- Continuing Education. Members have access to world class CE credits from program education partners.
- Consulting. From asset protection to HR support, program partner consultants provide solutions to improve practice efficiency and profits.
- Technology. Program technology partners help practices stay current with technology as it changes the practice of dentistry.
- Business Solutions. From software to patient communication, program partners provide business management solutions that help owners build profitable, state of the art practices.
- Marketing. From websites,mailers,or digital marketing, program marketing partners employ proven approaches to grow practices.
- Malpractice Insurance. Members have access to professional liability plans designed for dentists by fellow practitioners.
- Retirement Planning. Members receive help planning for the future and advice from respected financial advisors..
- Lab Services. Members have access to high quality lab services at the best possible rates.
- Knowledge Share. A unique digital space for like-minded dentists to share knowledge, expertise and ideas to the betterment of their own practices, as well as patients everywhere and the industry overall.
- Community. Members have access to the eAssist Buying Power Community Message Board to ask questions and discuss latest topics with 1,800+ dental professionals.
eAssist’s brand promise to Buying Power members is to help them increase productivity, decrease expenses, and increase practice profitability. Two levels of membership – Premium and Premium Plus – are available for free to eAssist clients, and for a low monthly membership fee to non-clients. At this time, eAssist Buying Power membership is reserved exclusively for clients of eAssist; non-clients may request to be placed on a waitlist for when the program is offered more broadly.
Learn more at https://dentalbuyingpower.com/ or by calling one of our practice profitability experts at (801)609-9805.
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions is our partnered dental billing service and our parent company. It is the nation’s leading provider of virtual dental billing services for dental offices. The company’s end-to-end solution eases the burden on office staff, while optimizing the claims submission, appeals, and reconciliation process. In addition, they offer a uniquely comprehensive suite of related services for dental offices, ultimately helping practices be more efficient, profitable and patient-focused.
Learn more at: https://dentalbilling.com/